Sunday, February 6, 2022

William Wilson Passed Away on January 26th. He will be missed.

I have some horrible news guys and I feel so bad I only found out about this over a week after the fact. William Wilson, better known to us as Mook, passed away on January 26th. I'm still trying to process this. While I wasn't on a personal level with him, I did know and interact with him on what I guess I can call a professional level so this does hit a bit hard. There are few that have done as much to spread GURPS out there and try and make it accessible to the masses. From his excellent book, How to be GURPS GM, to his blog (and it's many very usual game aids), he added so much quality and character to our little gaming community. He will be missed. If you have faith, please say a prayer for his family and if you have the means there is a gofundme to help with medical and funeral costs.

No comments:

Post a Comment